Focus Fitness Personal Training will launch its SIX week Herbalife weight loss programme in January 2017!
The overall goal of this 6 week programme is to re-introduce healthy habits back into your lifestyle and change the way we think and feel about food.
- Do you wake up feeling sluggish every day?
- Do you feel unmotivated no energy?
- Do you want to lose weight weight and change your relationship with food for good?
By learning how to create a positive relationship between you, your body and your food throughout this 6 weeks instils a positive shift in mind-set. A change that will only lead to a better, happier, fitter and healthier you!
So what exactly is involved?
- Two full body workout per week in a private studio setting with your personal trainer. Plus, you will choose one weekly task/challenge to do and complete in your own time.
- Detox meal plan & weight loss supplements provided.
- Weekly weigh-in and assessment that includes body fat measurements and body mass index analysis along with continuous mentoring and coaching throughout.
- When required, email and phone support available for the duration of your programme.
- On signing up you will receive your own progress folder full with diet plans, tips to staying on track, weekly challenges, goals and more.
On this six week detox programme you will be supplementing your diet with Herbal Life.
Herbalife’s high-quality products and programmes offer:
- successful weight loss.
- improved nutrition.
- enhanced personal care.
- the opportunity for financial reward.
Scientifically designed with your success in mind
Herbalife’s innovative products have been developed by scientists and nutritionists with your personal wellness goals in mind. Herbalife’s nature-inspired formulas are designed to put a lifetime of well-being within reach. On our 6 Week Detox Programme we use two products from the herbal life range.
- Formula 1 Healthy Meal Replacement
- Formula 3 Personalised Protein Powder
What is Herbal Life Formula 1?
Delicious healthy meal that provides an excellent balance of high quality protein from milk and soy, essential micronutrients and added botanicals and herbs.
- The Herbalife Formula 1 healthy meal-replacement has helped people all across the globe reach their weight-loss goals.
- Underpinned by science: Clinical studies show that daily use of meal replacement shakes as part of a calorie restricted diet is proven effective for managing weight, along with moderate exercise.
- Calorie-controlled: Approximately 220 kcal per serving.
- Rich in protein from dairy and soy (18g per serving), Formula 1 shakes are a great option if you are looking to build lean muscle mass along with exercise.
- Quick to whip up, a F1 shake is a convenient healthy alternative to a high-calorie breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Soy protein: a complete protein providing all essential amino acids.
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals.
- Available in eight delicious flavours and also available: F1 Free From – free from lactose, soy and gluten when made according to instructions and suitable for vegetarians.
HOW CAN IT HELP YOU?
When trying to lose or manage your weight, it’s important to maintain a nutritionally balanced diet. A healthy meal like Formula 1 helps you to control your calorie intake whilst also providing essential vitamins and minerals, with carbohydrate and protein.
Personalised Protein Powder
Personalised Protein Powder is a rich source of soy and whey protein, which can help build lean body mass and maintain healthy bones.
Formula 3 is an easy way to personalise your protein intake to suit your weight management or fitness needs.
- Rich in soy and whey protein to help build lean muscle mass and maintain healthy bones.
- 5g protein per serving.
HOW CAN IT HELP YOU?
Proteins from foods like soy and dairy are termed ‘complete’ proteins because they contain a balance of all the essential amino acids (or building blocks) for the growth and maintenance of muscle.
Your body needs 1g of protein per 1kg of body weight.
Find out more about this challenge, email email@example.com or call Noelle on 01 8075037.