Want to satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further. The absolutely amazing heaven dropped buried banana whey protein bread will be sure to hit the spot! A very popular one this week at Focus Fitness!
– 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
– 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein powder
– 1 cup liquid egg whites
– 2 bananas (one for the bread batter and another to bury inside it)
– 1/2 cup coconut flour
– 6 Tblspoons rolled oats (gluten free or regular)
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Pre heat oven to around 175degrees Celicus
2. Using a blender or food processor, blend together all ingredients except the second banana.
3. Pour the batter into a loaf tin and bury banana horizontally inside the batter
4. Bake for 40-60mins, or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Servings & Nutritional Value per 1/10 loaf:
Serves 1 loaf.
– 8.1g protein,
– 12.1g carbs,
– 1.3g fat,
– 3.2g fibre